At the Ramsay Law Firm, P.A., our Charlotte workers’ compensation law firm founder and managing attorney, Martha Ramsay, has been giving a voice to the injured for more than 25 years.
While we sincerely hope you never need us, some workplace injuries and circumstances are not as straightforward as others and will require help from workers’ compensation attorneys who can help you determine the benefits you are entitled to.
When Should I Consult with a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Attorney in North Carolina?
While partnering with a Board Certified workers’ compensation attorney is not required to file a claim in North Carolina, there are multiple reasons why injured employees should consult with a law firm that can assist with their cases.
They include when:
- You have questions about whether you have a workers’ compensation claim
- You have questions about your medical treatment or wage replacement disability benefits
- You have serious injuries that create a complicated workers’ compensation claim
- Your employer disputes or denies your workers’ compensation claim
- Your employer says you must return to work after filing a workers’ compensation claim
- Your employer’s insurer disputes your injuries and benefit requirements or denies your claim
- You have been offered a settlement agreement by the insurer
- You have a workplace injury that was caused by the negligence of a third party that is not your employer
Consulting with our Board Certified workers’ compensation attorneys in Charlotte will allow your voice to be heard by your employer, physicians, and insurance provider, so you can pursue the benefits you are entitled to for your injuries.
It also costs nothing to tell your story during a free consultation, and nothing at all unless we win your case.
Your Voice. Our Experience. Seeking Solutions for All Workers.
Contact Our Workers’ Compensation Specialists in Charlotte, North Carolina.
At the Ramsay Law Firm, our dedicated workers’ compensation law firm in Mecklenburg County provides free consultations to all injured North Carolina employees by calling 704-376-1616 or contacting us online
Our Board-Certified Charlotte Workers’ Compensation attorneys and a skilled team of lawyers and support staff in Charlotte are here to manage each detail of your case, so you can focus on your recovery.
All Workers Welcome. Ask Martha for Help Today.