You Are Our Priority
My agent suggested Ramsay Law Firm and knew I wanted to have some protection after my professional career was over. Martha and the Ramsay Law Firm were consistent, honest, and...
This was my first time using a lawyer. I always thought "running" to a lawyer was just a money grab. I could not have been more wrong! You need someone...
Great law firm. Handled my son's case as quickly as they could with everything going on. Kept us in the loop. Hopefully, we won't need them again, but if we...
I cannot be happier with the Ramsey law firm (Martha, Cho, Deja, Stanley) did an outstanding job and I would recommend them to anyone. They all work like a well-oiled...
I had a wonderful experience with this law firm. Everyone at the firm was extremely nice, friendly, and professional. They always looked out for my best interest. I could not...
Use the links below to view more resources available to you:
- Need help getting your workers’ compensation prescriptions.
- Learn More by Clicking Here
- Directions for Filling Out Mileage and Prescription Reimbursement Forms
- Itemized Statement of Charges for Drugs in North Carolina
- Directions for Keeping a Log of Benefit Checks Received
- Instructions for Searching for New Work and Filling Our a Job Search Log
- How to Talk to Your Doctor
- Workers Compensation Mediation in North Carolina
- Homeless Shelter Directory
- Feeding the Carolinas
- Hinds’ Feet Farm – we are proud to be a supporter of their mission, “Dedicated to serving persons living with brain injury”
Drug Addiction Resources
- Drug Abuse Hotline
- Prescription Drug Addiction and Abuse
- Fentanyl Addiction
- Methamphetamine Addiction
Learn More About The Ramsay Law Firm
If you have any additional questions, or if you would like to talk to one of our workers’ compensation specialists, please do not hesitate to call us at (704) 376-1616 today!