Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys in Monroe, North Carolina
At the Ramsay Law Firm, P.A., our law firm founder and managing attorney, Martha Ramsay, is a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist who works side-by-side with our dedicated Monroe workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyers to bring over six decades of experience to our North Carolina communities when they need us most.
Our Union County personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers know that when our clients have been hurt during their employment, in a vehicle collision, or premises liability accident caused by negligence, they deserve legal representation that produces results.
We listen to each of our client’s stories to learn how their injuries have affected their day-to-day activities, ongoing quality of life, and their plans for the future and work tirelessly to protect their rights and pursue actual results.
Your Voice. Our Experience. Seeking Solutions for All Injury Victims.
Experienced Monroe Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys
Our dedicated workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyers in Monroe, North Carolina know our just over 35,000 residents deserve to have their voices heard after being injured at work or by another person, party, or entity’s negligence. Our Monroe workers’ compensation and personal injury attorneys offer beginning-to-end solutions for all in the following practice areas:
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Denied Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Wrongful Termination/Retaliation from Workers’ Compensation Filings
- Personal Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury/TBI
- Wrongful Death
All Workers and Injury Victims Welcome. Ask Martha for Help Today.
Committed Workplace Accident Attorneys in Monroe, North Carolina
At the Ramsay Law Group, our skilled workers’ compensation attorneys in Monroe have over six decades of combined experience and know that when our clients are hurt at work it means something different for each of them.
Our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist is one of only two National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Workers’ Compensation attorneys in North Carolina.
But we are much more than our connection to professional sports.
Our Monroe workers’ compensation lawyers are workforce advocates. Whether you work in the service or healthcare industry, in an office, for an airline, or in the construction or trucking industries, are a municipal employee, or work in any capacity in between, getting hurt at work is life-changing.
We are here to help you face your recovery with confidence as we fight for your workers’ compensation rights, healthcare, and compensation, so you can take your life back.
No matter where you are in the workers’ compensation process, we can help, including representing workers in North Carolina who:
- Are filing an initial workers’ compensation claim
- Have been denied workers’ compensation benefits
- Were fired or retaliated against for filing a workers’ compensation claim
Help is Here for All North Carolina Workers. Ask Martha What She Can Do For You.
Leading Personal Injury Attorneys in Monroe, North Carolina
Our Monroe personal injury lawyers know that when negligence is a factor anywhere in our city, people are going to get hurt.
Whether it is a vehicle collision, slip and fall incident, or construction accident, our clients should never have to pay for their injuries or the tragic loss of their loved ones when negligence caused them harm.
Personal injuries affect each of our clients in diverse ways, which is why we customize each of our legal strategies to pursue the compensation they deserve for their overall injury needs.
Based on your personal injuries, we may pursue financial compensation for your:
- Complete medical expenses, including future care needs
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent scarring, disfigurement, or impairment
Contact our dedicated Monroe personal injury attorneys today to discuss your injuries and overall recovery needs, so we can ensure your voice is heard and that the insurance company is listening.
If you have lost a loved one to another party’s negligence, or in a workplace accident, we can help outline your case to pursue a wrongful death claim or employee death benefits from the negligent party or their employer, so you can focus on grieving with your family.
Are My Personal Injuries Eligible for Compensation? Ask Martha.
Contact Our Workers’ Compensation Specialists in Monroe, North Carolina at the Ramsay Law Firm for a Free Consultation Today
At the Ramsay Law Firm, our dedicated workers’ compensation and personal injury attorneys in Monroe use our skill, knowledge, and over six decades of combined experience to pursue dedicated results for each of our clients.
No matter how you were hurt – at work or by another person or party’s negligence – we can provide the legal guidance you need to move forward with confidence.
Call us at 704-376-1616 or contact us online to meet with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation attorney and allow our skilled team of personal injury lawyers and support staff to handle each detail of your case, so you can focus on your recovery.
Ask Martha How You Can Join Our Proud List of Client Successes Today.
Directions To Our Ramsay Law Firm, P.A. – Charlotte Workers’ Compensation Lawyers From Monroe, North Carolina
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Monroe, North Carolina
Total Est. Time: 41 mins
Total Est. Distance: 36.2 mi
- Get on US-74 BYP from Skyway Dr and US-601 N
- Head north on Skyway Dr
- Continue straight to stay on Skyway Dr
- Continue onto US-601 N
- Use the right lane to take the ramp onto US-74 BYP
- Merge onto US-74 BYP
- Continue to Charlotte. Take exit 242 from US-74 W/E Independence Fwy
- Continue onto US-74 W/E Independence Fwy
- Take exit 242 for I-277 Outer N/NC-16 N/Brookshire Frwy toward I-85
- Continue on I-277 N/NC-16 N. Take I-77 Express Ln to NC-24 E/W W.T.Harris Blvd. Take exit 18 from I-77 N
- Merge onto I-277 N/NC-16 N
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 5A for I-77 N/US-21 N toward I-85 S/Statesville
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 5B and merge onto I-77 Express Ln
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-77 Express Ln
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for North Carolina 24/Harris Blvd/I-485
- Merge onto I-77 N
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and stay on I-77 N
- Take exit 18 for Harris Blvd/NC-24
- Continue on NC-24 E/W W.T.Harris Blvd to your destination
- Turn right onto NC-24 E/W W.T.Harris Blvd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Statesville Rd
- Turn right onto Metromont Pkwy
- Turn right
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
10610 Metromont Pkwy STE 205, Charlotte, NC 28269