Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Concord, North Carolina
At the Ramsay Law Firm, P.A., our law firm founder and managing attorney, Martha Ramsay, has been giving a voice to the injured for more than 25 years.
Martha is a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Trial Lawyer who has devoted her skills and experience to listen to each of our client’s stories, so our law firm can design real solutions for their complete needs.
Combined with our skilled team of Concord workers’ compensation attorneys and support staff, we bring over 60 years of experience to each case we represent, because when it comes to protecting our North Carolina workforce and injured residents, we are all in this together.
All Workers Welcome. Ask Trial Attorney Martha for Help Today.
Experienced Concord, North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Attorney Practice Areas
Our Cabarrus County workers’ compensation specialists work hard for the hardworking people if Concord to protect their rights and pursue real results.
Our Concord workers’ compensation lawyers represent workers from all walks of life, no matter their profession or the industry in which they work, offering beginning-to-end solutions for all in the following practice areas:
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Denied Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Wrongful Termination/Retaliation from Workers’ Compensation Filings
- Personal Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury/TBI
- Wrongful Death
Help is Here for All Workers and Personal Injury Victims. Ask Trial Attorney Martha What She Can Do For You.
Denied Workers’ Compensation Claims Attorneys in Concord, North Carolina
The North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act requires all North Carolina businesses, with very few exceptions, that employ three or more employees must carry workers’ compensation insurance, or qualify as self-insured employers.
Unfortunately, this does not mean that all claims will be approved without scrutiny, as insurance companies will do everything they can to undervalue or deny a valid workers’ compensation claim.
Workers’ compensation denials are often the result of one of the following factors:
- The employer refuses to confirm that the injury occurred during a work-related activity.
- The insurance company believes you were not hurt at all.
- The workers’ compensation laws state your injury occurred in noncompliance with the obligation to show that you were injured by accident, by a specific traumatic incident, or an occupational disease.
At the Ramsay Law Firm, our workers’ compensation attorneys in Concord, North Carolina believe you are injured, and we want to help protect your rights, eligibility, and ability to successfully pursue workers’ compensation even if you have already been denied coverage.
We Believe You, and In You. Teamwork Produces Results. Ask Us How Today.
Top Employers in Concord, North Carolina
At the Ramsay Law Group, P.A., our skilled workers’ compensation attorneys in Concord know that a workplace accident means something different for each of our clients – no matter what industry, profession, or position you work in.
When you are hurt at work, it means mounting medical bills, lost wages, and additional expenses that are increasingly difficult to rebound from physically, emotionally, and financially.
We can help all workers pursue the best outcome for their workers’ compensation case, including those who work for Concord, North Carolina’s largest employers:
- City of Concord
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Cabarrus County Government
- Cabarrus County Schools
- Shoe Show
- Kannapolis City Schools
- State of North Carolina Government
- S&D Coffee and Tea
If you have been hurt at work in Concord, North Carolina, and would like to pursue a workers’ compensation claim, are receiving resistance from the insurance company, or have already been denied workers’ compensation benefits, we want to help you pursue the medical assistance and financial support you are entitled to.
What if I Have Been Fired for Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Concord, North Carolina?
All North Carolina employees must know that it is illegal for your employer to fire you for filing a workers’ compensation claim.
If you have been retaliated against at work for your decision to pursue a workers’ compensation claim in Concord, our lawyers want to hear your story right away, so we can begin building a case to hold your employer responsible for their unlawful behavior.
Retaliatory employment discrimination, or retaliation, is strictly forbidden under North Carolina Retaliatory Employment Discrimination Act (REDA), and working with our law firm and partnering employment attorneys can help you get your job back, recover the wages you should have been making, and even money for your legal fees.
Contact Our Workers’ Compensation Specialists in Concord, North Carolina at the Ramsay Law Firm for a Free Consultation Today
At the Ramsay Law Firm, our dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys in Concord have been producing personalized results for our clients for over six combined decades.
Call us at 704-376-1616 or contact us online to meet with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation attorney and allow our skilled team of lawyers and support staff to handle each detail of your case, so you can focus on your recovery.
Directions To Our Ramsay Law Firm, P.A. – Charlotte Workers’ Compensation Lawyers From Concord, North Carolina
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Concord, North Carolina
Total Est. Time: 26 mins
Total Est. Distance: 19.2 miles
- Follow Corban Ave SW and Cabarrus Ave W to US-29 S/Concord Pkwy S
- Head southwest on Corban Ave SW toward Spring St SW
- Turn right onto Gold St SW
- Turn left onto Cabarrus Ave W
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Cabarrus Ave W
- Continue on US-29 S. Take I-485 Outer to Metromont Pkwy in Mecklenburg County
- Use any lane to turn left onto US-29 S/Concord Pkwy S
- Continue to follow US-29 S
- Pass by O’Reilly Auto Parts (on the left in 0.5 mi)
- Keep right to continue on US-29 S/N Tryon St
- Turn right onto the I-485 N ramp to I-85 N
- Merge onto I-485/I-485 Outer
- Keep left to continue on I-485 Outer, follow signs for I-77 N/Huntersville
- Use the right lane to take exit 23C-A for I-77 toward Statesville/Charlotte
- Keep right to continue on Exit 23C
- Turn right onto NC-115 N
- Turn left onto Alexandriana Rd
- Turn left onto US-21 S
- Continue on Metromont Pkwy to your destination
- Turn left onto Metromont Pkwy
- Turn right
- Turn right
We are located at:
10610 Metromont Pkwy STE 205, Charlotte, NC 28269